Covr makes it simple to protect the people and things that most in life. As an agent of change in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven alternative that provides a simpler, faster way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides a simpler way to research, compare, shop for and buy insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes.
Covr is looking for a high-energy individual who is professional, friendly and strong communicator who can serve as the first point of contact for customers, clients and vendors. The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist will answer and direct phone calls, welcome visitors to our office in beautiful downtown Boise and assist our senior management team with administrative support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer phone calls. Answer calls, direct calls, provide excellent customer service and take messages as appropriate.
- Serve as the first line of contact to guests. Welcome guests and visitors to the office and monitor visitor access.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support. Coordinate conference room calendars and meetings, receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Assist senior management team with administrative support. Schedule meetings and calls for our senior executive team. Maintain calendar and travel bookings support for the senior team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in a receptionist, office manager or administrative assistant role required.
- Professional presentation.
- Upbeat attitude and customer service oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefit package. Covr offers a strong benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, a 401k plan and life insurance plan with supplemental options available.
- Culture, location and values. Covr is located in beautiful downtown Boise. Covr employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours, and competitive games of foosball in the break room. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho. Please reply with a copy of your resume and any other materials or references.