Covr makes it simple to protect the people and things that matter most in life. As an agent of change in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven alternative that provides a simpler, faster way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides a simpler way to research, compare, shop for and buy insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes.
The Insurance Specialist is responsible for contacting clients, completing life insurance applications over the phone and then submitting completed applications to the Case Management team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Makes calls from the call queue to ask questions needed to complete life insurance application.
- Receives hand off calls from the Sales team.
- Review, analyze, coordinate and organize information necessary for completion of the life application.
- Asks all pertinent questions within a life application and sets expectations to client on the next steps.
- Handles application reapplies.
- Perform additional administrative functions as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task without losing focus
- Minimum 2 years clerical and/or administrative experience
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Adobe.
- Strong grammar and typing skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefit package. Covr offers a strong benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, a 401k plan and life insurance plan with supplemental options available.
- Culture, location and values. Covr is located in beautiful downtown Boise. Covr employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours, and competitive games of foosball in the break room. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
This full-time position is located in Boise, Idaho. Please reply with a copy of your resume and any other materials or references. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.