Covr makes it simple to protect the people and things that matter most in life. As an agent of change in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven alternative that provides a simpler, faster way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides a simpler way to research, compare, shop for and buy insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes.
The commissions and contracting assistant will offer administrative support to the Commissions and Contracting specialists.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle all new agent approvals. Will handle emails coming from our carrier’s that provides us with the agents appointment # and updating our internal broker management software (BMS).
- Handling images i.e., agent license copies, Errors and Omissions copies, updating BMS with effective date and expiration dates and will upload these forms into BMS and into the Electronic Contracting Folder. Will also send these documents to the carrier where required.
- Notify agents of outstanding requirements such as AML (Anti Money Laundering Training) and submitting that to the carrier when received.
- Process agent Terminations– Updating agents who have been terminated by a carrier in the BMS.
- Call carrier for contracting status/requirements/eligibility for re-contracting.
- Handling annualization renewals. Found in the “To Do List” in BMS.
- Assist in verifying paid cases and transactions.
- Run production reports and export data to Excel spreadsheets.
- Pull carrier lapse reports and make premium adjustments or reversals.
- Process any debit balance notices received via email or USPS
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task without losing focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Comfortable with routine, repetitive tasks
- Excellent written communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefit package. Covr offers a strong benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, a 401k plan and life insurance plan with supplemental options available.
- Culture, location and values. Covr is located in beautiful downtown Boise. Covr employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours, and competitive games of foosball in the break room. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
This full-time position is located in Boise, Idaho. Please reply with a copy of your resume and any other materials or references. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship.