Covr makes it simple to protect the people and things that most in life. As an agent of change in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven alternative that provides a simpler, faster way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides a simpler way to research, compare, shop for and buy insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes.
This position serves as a critical part in all Human Resource functions, with specific emphasis on full-cycle recruiting activities, new hire on-boarding, employee benefits and off-boarding.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, requisition management, ad placement, scheduling and conducting initial interviews
- Ongoing communication with hiring managers to discuss needs, candidates and drive the recruitment process
- Building relationships with staffing agencies, colleges and universities and other talent pipeline sources.
- Ability to perform searches for qualified candidates (including passive candidates) and utilizing social media and networking in order advance recruitment strategies
- Experience with high volume technical recruiting for IT positions at all levels, including leadership roles
- Maintain all recruiting data and reporting metrics and ability to work within Applicant Tracking Software program
- Performs reference checks, background screens and reference checks as appropriate
- Prepares offer letters and assists with new hire paperwork and orientation as part of the onboarding process
- Data entry into HRIS of new hires and notification emails and forms to Payroll and IT for all payroll status changes
- Data entry of new employee benefits information and assists with education and ongoing assistance on benefit related employee questions
- Provides daily input on HR process improvement, employee policies and procedures and efficiencies of the HR function
- Assists with employee events and oversees the employee committee
- Provides other support to the HR and executive team as needed
- Assists with employee training as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related discipline plus 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education / experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of federal and state labor laws and personnel practices
- Advanced computer skills including Str Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), applicant tracking software and HRIS systems.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Teamwork and collaboration - working with internal and external customers as business partner to achieve business goals
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information with discretion and maturity
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefit package. Covr offers a strong benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, a 401k plan and life insurance plan with supplemental options available.
- Culture, location and values. Covr is located in beautiful downtown Boise. Covr employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours, and competitive games of foosball in the break room. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho. Please reply with a copy of your resume and any other materials or references.