REPORTS TO: Vice President of Marketing
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
TRAVEL: Up to 15% domestic travel
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, may need to flex due to business needs
LOCATION: Boise or Hartford, preferably Boise
Covr makes it simple to protect the people and things that matter most in life. As an agent of change in a rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven alternative that provides a simpler, faster way for people to protect what matters most. Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors, Covr's innovative digital platform provides a simpler way to research, compare, shop for and buy insurance from top providers, fully online and within minutes. Covr is located in beautiful downtown Boise. Our employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours, and competitive games of foosball in the break room. We have a strong culture based on our core values: Client First, Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
This Digital Marketing Manager is a newly created position to our growing team! The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and leading our successful Digital Marketing campaigns, planning and managing Email marketing campaigns, overseeing our company website and all social channels and search optimization to grow site visibility and conversion rate. This position will also be responsible for developing reports, analyzing campaign results and managing partnerships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and manages digital marketing strategy, media budgets and overall campaign execution.
- Executes paid media plans across all key media channels (Paid Social, SEM, Display/Retargeting, Mobile, Social Media) to meet company objectives.
- Builds and manages our social media plan including an editorial plan for all content marketing in support of the company’s B2B marketing activities.
- Optimizes User Experience and User Interface together with our development team.
- Optimizes campaign performance on a weekly basis after analyzing performance data.
- Delivers regular performance updates.
- Develops and executes strategic A/B testing framework for creative and landing page testing.
- Develops and executes strategic Email Marketing campaigns to support conversion growth.
- Implement ad tagging, ad trafficking, QA, and troubleshooting issues internally and/or with external partners
- Provides industry knowledge, offering insights and training into new techniques to internal team, and bring best practices to senior management
- Conducts research, competitive analysis, digital marketing reports, and presentations and communicate results.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related
- Experience in insurance industry a plus
- Strong leadership skills - agency background would be a plus
- 5+ years of performance-based Digital marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experienced in presentations, forecasting to maximize marketing investment
- Proven track record driving performance-focused acquisition and retention campaigns across channels.
- Proficient in sharing key insights through comprehensive data.
- Proficient in paid media platforms, analytics and optimization tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Social Media Ads, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and affiliate networks.
- Proficient in working with WordPress, basic HTML coding knowledge would be a big plus
- Exhibits a keen ability to think strategically and be flexible to accommodate urgency & business needs.
- Able to anticipate needs, innovate, multitask, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver who is detail oriented, highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit and attitude.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and professional work ethic.
- Must be efficient using Excel, Powerpoint, and MS Word. Photoshop or Illustrator would be a plus.
Competitive benefit package. Medical, dental, vision , disability, paid time off, paid holiday’s, 401(k) company match, and life insurance plan with supplemental options available.